You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP 1.7.0 (Force Quit) not responding

I had to force quit AP 1.7 for not responding. It just would not load. When I hit Command + Tab the AP icon was shown with Finder. BUT in the dock, I had no indication that AP 1.7 was even running.

Once I rebooted, I had no problems it fired right up.

Mid2010 iMac High Sierra 10.13.6

2 hours ago, GabrielM said:

Affinity Designer

I think you mean Photo?

On 6/6/2019 at 6:02 AM, DuctTape said:

When I hit Command + Tab the AP icon was shown with Finder. BUT in the dock, I had no indication that AP 1.7 was even running.

Note that when you use command+tab, while you are still holding down the command key, with the selection over the icon for the application you can tap Q to ask the application to quit.  That might not work if the application was not responding, but if it was simply a matter of the interface being hard to access it can be a convenient shortcut - also handy if you have lots of applications running and want to quit a bunch of them at once.