You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to space or distribute objects?

Hello, with the new update to 1.7 on Mac I seem to be unable to  space or distribute objects more then one object. When I select for example two objects and try to  space or distribute, the icons are greyed out. 

On top of that where are the advance option to change how these work (such as inputting numbers to change the width of the horizontal distribution. You used to have a single icon you can click on and would give you a drop down menu with more option now you just seem to have either a row of icons or the single icons with no drop down menu.

Other that that, thank you for your time.

Andrew.

c14a84770b0aac1bd123b13fbd7e3f16.png            Andrew Salfinger
Made by Campfire - Graphic Designer 

W: www.madebycampfire.com
E: hello@madebycampfire.com
T: https://twitter.com/madebycampfire

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-06-15-38.png

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Should be there, approx 4th row down.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-06-at-06-25-53.png

Just a thought but probably not, the top menu isn't off the screen is it? If there are more items on the menu bar but you can't see them you'll see 2 chevrons (>>)on the right side. 

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Hmm... okay it is there but there seems to be a UI bug where the icon dose not show up. I tried a restart of the app and the icon dose not show up (will try a computer restart to see if that fixes)

219472021_ScreenShot2019-06-06at1_41_25pm.thumb.png.923f5340331251b3197d792307718d06.png

7 hours ago, SalfingerAndrew said:

Hmm... okay it is there but there seems to be a UI bug where the icon dose not show up. I tried a restart of the app and the icon dose not show up (will try a computer restart to see if that fixes)

You are missing the scroll bar on the right of the pane. This might help.

Go to Mac OS Preferences > General > Show scroll bars:  check the Always radio button.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thats not the issue (since I can still scroll down (with the scroll wheel on my mouse) The issue was I did not see the Alignment tool since the UI for the icon was missing (I highlighted where the icon is meant to be) the same is still there just no the icon, I restarted my Mac and the icon is there now.

167303781_ScreenShot2019-06-07at11_02_33am.thumb.png.3cd7aa734ea26c98bfb7d31dcc270684.png