HiĀ to all! Finally I've just downloaded the 1.7 version and it looks fantastic, moreover with some very annoying bugs finally fixed! But there's another problem: I'm working on an artwork in psd file format that with the previous Affinity Photo was loaded quickly and every pan and zoom on it was quick and smooth. Now with 1.7 the same file opens correctly bu when I pan and zoom it's very slower to load at the right resolution (just after the move operation the image became very pixelated and after a few seconds it is restored at the proper resolution. It seems almost that the iPad RAM is full or slower... I've tried also to export the same file in Affinity Photo format, but the behavior is exactly the same... Should have I to uninstall the app and to reinstall? Should I lost all my imported brushes and fonts in this way? Or could I back to the previous appĀ version in some way? I'm using an iPad Pro 12,9" 2018 1TB. How is this possible? How can I fix this? I can't work in this condition... Thanks to everyone that will can help me!