Since upgrading to 1.7 all the brushes under Painting are no longer there.  As these are the brushes I use all the time this has rendered Affinity Design virtually useless to me. Why have you not included them?

On 6/6/2019 at 5:35 AM, Callum said:

I have attached the old painting category to this post. If you go into the vector persona you should be able to import it into the brushes tab.

Wouldn't it make more sense to import them while in the Pixel Persona, where they would immediately be visible (& usable)?

On 6/8/2019 at 12:36 AM, R C-R said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to import them while in the Pixel Persona, where they would immediately be visible (& usable)?

My mistake yes it would, we are very busy at the moment I think I just get my words jumbled! 

On 6/8/2019 at 2:04 PM, Lenard said:

Thank you so much, for the brushes @Callum
Would you send the other categories too, or explain where I can find them?

Everything can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gkm6n0lopdon4yk/AAByJcQ7o3eMrD1izyVqlknMa?dl=0

Thanks

C