Very impressive. The 3D "fluid design" is an excellent idea. I think you should polish some of the 3D effects - some look more natural and correct than others - but it is not important.

Do you have a source of inspiration? 

"Men are like sheep, of which a flock is more easily driven than a single one."

2 minutes ago, Jowday said:

The 3D "fluid design" is an excellent idea.

Another one here. Wonderful effect!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Another one here. Wonderful effect!

Even better! :11_blush:

@serdarduran

That is wonderful.

The video mentions Affinity Designer. Could you say which tools you used please? I am a beginner with this but it looked like the Pen Tool, the same one as in Affinity Publisher.

I am wondering, could what you produced be produced using Affinity Publisher or did you at some stage use a feature that is in Affinity Designer yet not in Affinity Publisher? 

I started to watch the video and it started with a picture. What is that picture please? How was it produced please?

William

Using a Lenovo ideapad 510 running Windows 10 in England

12 hours ago, Jowday said:

Very impressive. The 3D "fluid design" is an excellent idea. I think you should polish some of the 3D effects - some look more natural and correct than others - but it is not important.

Do you have a source of inspiration? 

Thank you so much for your comment. my work is completely improvised, I have no inspiration.

3 minutes ago, serdarduran said:

I have no inspiration

You may have no external source of inspiration, but your work is truly inspired and beautifully executed!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

3 hours ago, William Overington said:

@serdarduran

That is wonderful.

The video mentions Affinity Designer. Could you say which tools you used please? I am a beginner with this but it looked like the Pen Tool, the same one as in Affinity Publisher.

I am wondering, could what you produced be produced using Affinity Publisher or did you at some stage use a feature that is in Affinity Designer yet not in Affinity Publisher? 

I started to watch the video and it started with a picture. What is that picture please? How was it produced please?

William

Thank you for your comment. I prepared the sketch of the design as a charcoal and called the affinity designer program. Then I did the drawing using the pen tool.

6A1C25A5-29CD-4A04-973A-05FF2C2EB7FE.jpeg

Awesome. You nailed the 3D effects in the sketch. :)