You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Help! Purchased Designer and Photo via Microsoft Store

1. Don't see the upgrade offer there. Must I repurchase via your site?

2. It's great that you are giving a discount to NEW users, but will a more significant upgrade discount be available to loyal users? I hope so.

3. I have three accounts and none of them reflect my purchases. How to amalgamate and update the accounts?

Thanks for your help and great products.

Chris

• Staff

The 1.7 update is available for Affinity designer and Photo purchased from the Microsoft Store, if the updates have not been automatically applied you will need to login to the Microsoft store with the login that the purchase was made on and in the Downloads and Update section you will be able to install the update.

In regards to amalgamating your three Microsoft Store accounts you will need to contact Microsoft on how to do this.

Thank you for your reply. My apologies. My Photo and Designer have been updated. Happy, I am.

Regarding amalgamating my accounts, I was referring to the web site--not the MS Store. Perhaps it does not matter that the web site does not see the products I purchased via the MS Store?

Thanks again for your help.

27 minutes ago, cccinfo said:

Perhaps it does not matter that the web site does not see the products I purchased via the MS Store?

No, it doesn't matter because Serif/Affinity do not receive ANY information from the Windows Store about who has purchased the software there.  ANY purchase made via the Windows Store or the Mac Store will never show in your Serif/Affinity account.

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

On 6/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, cccinfo said:

Regarding amalgamating my accounts, I was referring to the web site--not the MS Store.

Note that user accounts for these forums are completely separate from those for any of the stores where Affinity products can be purchased. So for example, if you have bought anything from the Affinity Store (including free add-ons) & you bought Designer & Photo from the Microsoft Store, you will have three different accounts.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7