You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

updated phot and designer to 1.7..lost ALL preferences!

• Staff
12 hours ago, resunoiz said:

As in title, the last update made today made me loose ALL my customizations.

Working area (minor issue) but mainly ALL shortcuts. And even using "import" th saved ones in version 1.6, nothing works.

Is that normal?

:/

Hi Resunoiz,

Unfortunately this is something we are aware of and are unable to fix right now so at the moment as far as I'm aware there is no way to retrieve your old preferences settings/shortcuts. I will let you know if this changes.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

I have a TimeMachine Backup of my Data. I tried to restore /Users/<me>/Library/Containers/com.seriflabs.affinitydesigner/ and launch the previous version to do screen shots or export the setting. But restoring this folder did not help.

Can you please tell me which folders I need to restore to see the setting in the old version again?

This is a major problem for me. I adopted everything in Designer (and Photo) over the last months but now I can’t tell you what I all did to make Designer feel so good.

All I know that I need to restore ASAP in order to get back to work.