Hi guys,

I have found a strange behavoiur . When exporting a document as a jpg file on a mac, It shows well on the  mac with "aperçu" but when sending the jpg to a PC user , he couldn't open it , PC says that he doesn't recognize the format.

Greetings.

4 hours ago, myrrhine said:

I have found a strange behavoiur . When exporting a document as a jpg file on a mac, It shows well on the  mac with "aperçu" but when sending the jpg to a PC user , he couldn't open it , PC says that he doesn't recognize the format.

Can you supply a .jpg file that shows that behavior?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta

Hi both,

The file opens perfectly on both Mac and Windows. 

Have you definitely download the whole file? Check the MD5 on both machines and see if it's the same file :)

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for the answers and sorry for the inconvenience.

File was unable to upload on the forum so i use another method (flatten all layers before exporting the jpg and rename the file without the acccents.

) and it seems to work.

Try on my side with a PC , no more trouble.

Sorry again.

Hi Gabriel,

The fact is my original file was realy huge(45,1Mo)and i had to reduce it to post it on the forum. I can send you the original file via we transfer (or other) if you have a specific mail for that.

thanks