You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I see that DxO have released Nik Collection 2. See http://nikcollection.dxo.com there is a 30% discount up to June 30th, and it includes DxO PhotoLab 2.3

I would be interested to see if this works with the new v1.7. I gather that some users have been having problems.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Version 2019 System Requirements

macOS

•Intel CoreTM i5 or higher
•4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
•4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
•macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave)
•Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 bits) through CC 2019
•Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 through 2019 (apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with PhotoshopElements)
•Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through Classic CC 2019

Windows

•Intel Core® 2 or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
•4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
•4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
•Microsoft® Windows® 7(64 bits) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64 bits), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64 bits and still supported by Microsoft®)
•Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 bits) through CC 2019
•Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 (64 bits) through 2019 (apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
•Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through Classic CC 2019

GPU Compatibility

•Starting from: NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series, ATI Radeon HD2000 Series, and Intel HD Graphics 2000 Series.
•If no compatible card is available, GPU acceleration will be disabled, and the CPU will be used.

Well they don't tell anything about possible APh compatibility, instead they just tell ...

Works with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and DxO PhotoLab 2 ESSENTIAL Edition, our new standalone host launcher for Nik Collection 2.

Also it seems to just support MacOS Sierra and up (thus no option for me).

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

27 minutes ago, John Rostron said:

I see that DxO have released Nik Collection 2. See http://nikcollection.dxo.com there is a 30% discount up to June 30th, and it includes DxO PhotoLab 2.3

I would be interested to see if this works with the new v1.7. I gather that some users have been having problems.

John

I can confirm that the new NikCollection V 2 works with no problem together with AP 1.7. Just bought Nik V2 today.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, iPad 8, MACOS Sonoma & iPadOS, Affinity V2-Universallizenz