You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Analyze files Dateien zu analysieren

Yesterday I worked with this beta - no questions. Today, however, came deeper message:

Bereits gestern habe ich mit dieser Beta gearbeitet - keine Fragen. Heute kam jedoch tieferstehende Meldung:

image.png.50e14dbc462d045df80f1325eefa80b6.png

Should I send these files to Microsoft for allegedly wanting to improve their antivirus program? I certainly do not worry that you are badly programmed?

Soll ich diese Dateien an Microsoft senden, weil die angeblich ihr Antivirenprogramm verbessern wollen? Ich habe sicher keine Sorge, dass bei euch schlecht programmiert wird?

Grüße
Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 7:20 PM, Guzzi said:

Yesterday I worked with this beta - no questions. Today, however, came deeper message:

Bereits gestern habe ich mit dieser Beta gearbeitet - keine Fragen. Heute kam jedoch tieferstehende Meldung:

image.png.50e14dbc462d045df80f1325eefa80b6.png

Should I send these files to Microsoft for allegedly wanting to improve their antivirus program? I certainly do not worry that you are badly programmed?

Soll ich diese Dateien an Microsoft senden, weil die angeblich ihr Antivirenprogramm verbessern wollen? Ich habe sicher keine Sorge, dass bei euch schlecht programmiert wird?

Grüße
Guzzi

Hallo, Guzzi?

Hab früher Win 7 gehabt, aber nie so eine Meldung bekommen. Arbeite nur mit Win 10 und 8.1 und dort ebenfalls keine Probleme... Nutze die stets aktuelle Version. Ist das nach dem Update gekommen?

Hast du das dann abgeschickt? Und ist die Meldung noch einmal erschienen?

Windows ist aber auch manchmal seltsam ...

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

Hallo beide Chris!

I did not send the requested files to Microsoft and the message did not come again. Meanwhile, I have updated to the beta versions 380, 385 and 404.

Die angefragten Dateien habe ich nicht an Microsoft geschickt und die Meldung kam auch nicht wieder. Inzwischen habe ich auf die Beta-Versionen 380, 385 und 404 upgedatet.

Grüße
Guzzi

• 2 weeks later...

When launching Photo 1.7.1.414 Betakam again this message in similar form: Today I sent the message to Microsoft.

Beim Start der Photo  1.7.1.414 Betakam diese Meldung in ähnlicher Form wieder: Heute habe ich die Meldung an M$ gesendet. Ich verwende Win 7 Pro 64 bit.

Gruß
Guzzi

image.png.811333bfc7e71f59c772fb20c73c7ddb.png

• 4 weeks later...

Since the last update to 1.7.2.424 beta I am working with the program almost daily. Today, after the Persona Panorama was frozen and I had to kill the program, the message came again at the restart:

Seit dem letzten Update auf 1.7.2.424 Beta arbeite ich mit dem Programm beinahe täglich. Heute, nachdem die Persona Panorama eingefroren war und ich das Programm killen musste, kam beim Neustart wieder die Meldung:

457712140_Datenschutz1.jpg.eb3b6491579831ce253b726f94416305.jpg

Grüße
Guzzi

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.