You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi CFou,

The update is free if you already own the app if you don't already own the app then we are currently running a 20% off offer on our website.

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

How do you do the update?

I fired up Affinity Photo and was expecting it to prompt me to do the upgrade.....?

If it doesn't do that in app, what is the best way to upgrade? Do we have to download AP and manually install?

Does this replace/overwrite the old version or leave 2 versions there?  I'd rather do a full replace and keep disk space.

Thank you in advance,

CC

I am confused. I have the 1.6.7  version but paid $39 for the 1.7.135.  Can I have a refund?

Also I have two accounts, probably my mistake, but very confusing. How can I consolidate them?

10 minutes ago, Austen Lennon said:

It says in my account that 1.7 is a trial... even though I just bought Affinity in October? I need confirmation that if I download it that it is not a trial and that it will adopt my licence?

...and there is no 'order history' for my account nor is there a 'product key' perhaps I too have two accounts? 

Same issue here! I still run 1.6.7 on my macOS and after logging in on the website it doesn't show me my purchases. Maybe because I purchased both - Affinity photo for mac and iPad in the app store ?

When I go to the app store it shows me that the new version is available since 15hours but I can only hit OPEN (see attachment)

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.55.22 AM.png

Hi all,

For those having trouble downloading the latest version directly from the Affinity Website, please ensure you've purchased the software from us initially, and not from the Apple and/or Microsoft Store.

If you have purchased from Apple or Microsoft, please download the update from their respective platforms.

If you're having trouble downloading the latest version from Apple (ie. you can only see Open, as opposed to Update), please logout and log back in to the Apple App Store. This should hopefully resolve the issue for you.

Let me know if you have further trouble and I'll happily look into this further for you.

Adam :)

The Mac usually tells itself that there are 2 updates via it's "App Store" app. It did so here today and asked to install the updates ...

updates.jpg.4919d69ef0e140bcdb3434788a1b3338.jpg

... one can switch over to the "Updates" view then and install those.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Hi all,

For those having trouble downloading the latest version directly from the Affinity Website, please ensure you've purchased the software from us initially, and not from the Apple and/or Microsoft Store.

If you have purchased from Apple or Microsoft, please download the update from their respective platforms.

If you're having trouble downloading the latest version from Apple (ie. you can only see Open, as opposed to Update), please logout and log back in to the Apple App Store. This should hopefully resolve the issue for you.

Let me know if you have further trouble and I'll happily look into this further for you.

Adam :)

logged out of the app store and logged back in. didn't work for me.

1 hour ago, FFS said:

Go here:- https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/

Go to Menu, select "My Account" and then "Downloads and Product Keys", you'll see the download there.

Hmm.

I went to the URL, and logged in, and I don't see download and keys for either AP or Designer.

I see my pre-order for publisher, previous free brush packs...... but not AP or AD.

I did order from Affinity, not app store.

Should I contact customer support or call in?

Thank you,

cayenne

4 minutes ago, cayenne said:

I went to the URL, and logged in, and I don't see download and keys for either AP or Designer.

Please see this post from @Patrick Connor.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff
13 minutes ago, cayenne said:

I did order from Affinity, not app store.

I am not sure this is right. You bought the workbook from us on that account long before we started selling the MacOS version from our store in late 2018. I suggest you look in the Mac App Store

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon