You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Found a bug when working with tables

I am trying to copy the text in a column in a table. The program consistently quits when I use Command+Copy or Command+Cut. I am using a MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012) with a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM and a SSD 768 GB drive, running macOS Mojave Version 10.14.5.

What version of Publisher are you on?

Yesterdays release had some fixes for copying text causing a crash, I think

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff

As carl says we have done some fixes in this area so please ensure you are on the latest beta.

We have had a report of a couple of crashes still so there might still be a bit more work to be done. I get a crash when exiting the application which we are looking at, but I can't reproduce exactly what you are describing on Mohave 10.14.5 at the moment.

Can you post the crash report?

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• Staff

We believe the issue found from this thread ("Crash after copying text with paragraph style applied on Mac") has been fixed in the latest Affinity Publisher beta and should not occur in the initial release of Affinity Publisher next week.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.