You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Public Beta - 1.7.0.376

Hi im French my English is bad but just for saying thanks for all affinity program but please insert a system of create automatic's page with database link and a insert pdf in format image and rasterize all fonts with this bye bye adobe on my computer and hello affinity only.

But for now thanks for all

Thierry

Did a complicated document this past week after the update. VERY smooth sailing. Can’t wait for the release!

I have used or tried many publisher style programs. This one is so much better than any of the consumer level programs. 

Great work on bringing something better to this market. 

Thank you, thank you!  I already put a blurb up on my blog OPQuilt.com, encouraging my readers to head to Affinity to purchase, and have pre-ordered my own.  I was happy to help in my own small and puny ways towards this fabulous program; I am so appreciative for all your work! (And yes, I own all three Affinity programs--can't see why not!)

On 6/5/2019 at 11:43 AM, garrettm30 said:

Actually, I just restored version 337, and the personas do work there. I switched back to 376 and 337 again to confirm. They do work in 337 but not in 376.

This is pretty big news.

Perhaps the release candidate will have the personas enabled. I have Photo and Designer 1.7 installed.  I can't wait to use Powerhouse... I mean Publisher.

6 hours ago, abarkalo said:

Perhaps the release candidate will have the personas enabled. I have Photo and Designer 1.7 installed.  I can't wait to use Powerhouse... I mean Publisher.

I believe they have said that only a purchased version will have them activated.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1