You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Font style getting "stuck" (.337)

Hey!

At the moment I am doing a brochure design and sometimes I have to change font styles. The issue is that once I have set some text to another font style (doesn't matter which style) it remains set in the menu bar. That means it's showing "Bold" (or whatever was last) when it's already "Regular". To apply the style "Bold" I have to assign a temporary style first before I am finally able to make it "Bold".

bold.png.cb6a0119a0b5fd29c6088ffc0fd582f8.png

It seems to be "stuck" with the last font style in the list and Happens with all the fonts.

I am using the latest Win 10 Pro Edition and the .337 AP version.

I hope you do get what my problem is :-/

All the best,
Chris

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

Same for me, same in .371. The context bar does not seem to update the current font formatting. You can workaround with de-selecting the text frame and selecting the text frame again.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.