You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The work Im most proud of

ArexuRj

As a left handed guitarist myself, I'm glad to see that the top picture does indeed have a left handed guitarist. :)

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

Good work. The image of the solo player has a lot of carefully co-ordinated colors and shapes.

2 comments meant entirely as constructive. the 1st, almost not worth mentioning, but the strings on the instrument seem oddly spaced. the gap between strings 2 & 3 is larger than the other 2 gaps.

The thing that is problematic for me is that the dotted line from the laptop to the player's hand seems to be the same as the top line of the flip of hair at the front. That is a very nice touch, but the dotted line seems rather awkward. Not quite as flowing as it could be. Perhaps change the hair shape a bit so the dotted line which echoes it can be more geometrically simple.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet