You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher to be released in (less than) 3 weeks time.

On 6/12/2019 at 6:04 PM, Patrick Connor said:

It will be a 20% discount on launch, so for you yes $5USD

Cool. But the pre-launch discount email also says it's 20% off and reads like it's some special deal that's only good for pre-launch. So the discount at launch in the AppStore is for sure 20% off the regular? And, when is it supposed to be in the Appstore? I want to keep all 3 of my Affinity purchases in the Appstore and want to go ahead and move forward with an all Affinity suite.  I've also got Appstore credit I'm going to use on this.

The email says the pre-launch purchases can be downloaded on this coming Wed the 19th. Will it be in the Apple Store then too? I think my beta is still launching, so I can get by with that until it's killed. The specials also include 5 RetroSupplyCo fonts. Will the initial AppStore launch special also include those fonts in the deal? 

• Staff
49 minutes ago, skiphunt said:

But the pre-launch discount email also says it's 20% off

Anyone who we had as a registered Publisher Beta tester (had the Publisher Beta in their Affinity Store account before 2 weeks ago) got a pre launch email for 30% off. Anyone else (who has not turned off marketing communications) has got an email for a pre-launch offer of 20%, hence your confusion I think.

52 minutes ago, skiphunt said:

19th June. Will it be in the Apple Store then too?

Yes it will 

52 minutes ago, skiphunt said:

The specials also include 5 RetroSupplyCo fonts. Will the initial AppStore launch special also include those fonts in the deal? 

Yes it will (in the Welcome screen shortly after launch)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

7 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

Anyone who we had as a registered Publisher Beta tester (had the Publisher Beta in their Affinity Store account before 2 weeks ago) got a pre launch email for 30% off. Anyone else (who has not turned off marketing communications) has got an email for a pre-launch offer of 20%, hence your confusion I think.

Yes it will 

Sweetness. I got both of those pre-launch discount emails. One for the 30% off for beta appreciation. I've had the beta since around November I think. I used it on some holiday layout print jobs. Nothing that complicated, but everything worked as expected and seemed fairly intuitive coming from InDesign. 

And then I also got the other pre-launch discount email for the 20% off. Yes, a little confusing... but thanks for sorting it out. cheers :)

14 minutes ago, iMatt said:

I missed the 30% off email! I pre-ordered at 20%!! Is it possible to get a quick refund and repurchase at the 30% off price?

Try contacting affinityreturns@serif.com with the details 

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

On 6/14/2019 at 12:09 PM, Patrick Connor said:

Yes it will 

HI again. I just saw Publisher pop up in the Apple Store and purchased it. I don't see any offer for the free fonts in the Welcome screen. Will that offer still come since I've already purchased Publisher now? I rather like all of those 5 fonts in the offer.

• Staff
Just now, skiphunt said:

I don't see any offer for the free fonts in the Welcome screen

The offer WILL will appear soon for Mac App Store and Microsoft Store welcome screen feeds. The offer was not there today though. Please check back for the offer tomorrow or anytime afterwards.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon