You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, baltar said:

c 'est d'un moche ! 

WHY is it ugly? The actual sample image? It is only one of 3 digital leadlighting kits I have found and it the ONLY ONE with transparent and  opaque realistic glass textures.Can YOU create BETTER? Rather insulting , but thank for the comment.

POURQUOI est-ce moche? L'image échantillon réelle? C'est seulement l'un des 3 kits de leadlighting numériques que j'ai trouvés et le seul avec des textures de verre réalistes transparentes et opaques. Pouvez-vous créer mieux? Plutôt insultant, mais merci pour le commentaire.

The image is purely to demonstrate the transparency of the texture. As I stated it is merely  a demonstration.Looking  up the page you will see the style sets are quite colourful.

I see you are a Newbie.so I am sure there is a lot to learn.. and Affinity is the product suite to do it.Enjoy and have fun !

Je vois que vous êtes un débutant. Je suis certain qu'il y a beaucoup à apprendre .. et Affinity est la suite de produits à faire. Profitez-en et amusez-vous!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, qschilling said:

Ignore these other guys... while the presentation could maybe use a touch up I see a lot of potential in these extra options you have created. I'd be happy to pony up some cash to buy this kit. But will have to wait a few paydays. Thank you for your efforts!

Thank you so much!   I scoured the net to see what PS kits were around to ensure I could offer BETTER textures.   Please post a sampler  of your work here..  and  message me...!!!

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Pepperdog2 said:

Here's one I adapted from a SVG from Vecteesy. Used your styles for the borders and fills. Some from the leaded glass some from the rose colors. Thanks.

stained glass rose.jpg

Oh, Wow!! That looks Amazing! The rose  textures look Awesome! Thank You!