You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

v371 crash when exporting color palettes

macOS Mojave 10.14.5 in French
Publisher 1.7.0.371

Concerns the three color palettes at the top of the list (Grey, Color and Gradient)

When the Publisher language is English, palettes export works well.
When the Publisher language is "Default" (which is French for me), exporting palettes crashes Publisher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

We believe the issue found from this thread ("Exporting Swatches palettes in non en-gb crashes/hangs app") has been fixed in the latest Affinity Publisher beta and should not occur in the initial release of Affinity Publisher next week.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 10 months later...
6 hours ago, davidwaters01 said:

Hi I have just experiences this issue twice. 

I tried to export an application colour palette and publisher crashed each time I tried. 

I am on windows 10 and using the latest version of publisher (1.8.3.641)

Thanks

Dave

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Sorry to hear you're having this problem, but:

1. You've posted to an old, archived thread about a beta release of a different version of Publisher, and you're using a retail version.
  2. The post was about a Mac problem, and you're using Windows.
  3. The problem is shown (above) as fixed.

In that situation, it would be best to post a new bug report, to ensure that your problem is properly tracked and gets the attention it needs. As you're on Windows, the appropriate forum is Publisher Bugs found on Windows. Thanks.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.