You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keyboard Shortcuts should allow the user to customize both the mouse clicks and modifier keys

While many controls are good the way they currently are and you do have decent customization, the problem I currently have is that there are commands for specific tools that I would fix if I could, but I simply can't. I can only give feedback to the developers and wait for them to actually change them to be more sensible, but even then, someone might disagree and want another way to do things.

After being very spoiled after learning Blender 2.80 since December last year with its quite extensive customization of keybinds, which includes everything from changing modifier keys to perform specific tool actions to using mouse drag orientation to switch menus, I would would love to have just a tiny bit more freedom adjusting stuff by allowing at least the modifier keys and mouse buttons to be modified, like having painting with brushes to work with R click instead of L click (not something I would use, but at least that level of freedom), and other crazy stuff like that. That way I could fix stuff like alt+R click+L click for changing brush size and hardness and other commands to fit for tablet use at least without the developers having to worry about changing the basic keybinds.