Not sure why but “click to,choose files “ I’m not able to load the raw image me thinks, php bb maybe grabbing just a preview perhaps ?

image here should be 24 mbs something in raf

rob 

9FD15C2A-3AB0-44B7-B1D7-7018D48648D9.jpeg

I'm afraid both files are jpeg... If you're uploading from Photos you might want to save that raw to Files first and then upload it from Files instead of Photos. 

All done, 

ios amazingly annoying at times to perform even the simplest of work flow jobs.

question if I may when bringing in RAW flies from a WD my cloud in the home (broadband slow here so we do not use cloud)

as the file can be downloaded using the home cloud as we to photo iOS app.

does this mean the photo app re gigs the raw to a jpeg within photo app ?

Hi there,

Here's what you uploaded to "Rob Chisholm":

rob chisholm - _DSF7235.RAF

Best,
- The Dropbox Team

I could not replicate this issue with the RAW file you provided. Can you please attach a new screen recording with this attached RAW not working correcly?

In the video you have attached you're using a file that does not import properly. The file you have uploaded on our dropbox is a different file which imports fine. Unless you attach the file you have used when you created the video or a different file that also imports with artefacts, there's not much we can investigate...

7 minutes ago, Rob Chisholm said:

Interesting what is different about the file ? Same camera same raw image format.

only differences are it is a different image 

That's what we're trying to find out, isn't it? Without seeing the "broken" file I cannot tell...

4 hours ago, GabrielM said:

In the video you have attached you're using a file that does not import properly. The file you have uploaded on our dropbox is a different file which imports fine. Unless you attach the file you have used when you created the video or a different file that also imports with artefacts, there's not much we can investigate...

Sadly these are stock images of which the original raf images stay with the photographer.

yep it is a shame you cannot use the same images taken on the same camera that I provided - If I have it happen on some none work images I can share the originals with you.

Ps any news on the update 1.7 being fixed with the lag in zoom and eraser mode ?

Regards Rob