Jeremy Bohn

[Fixed] Duplicating page moves it way down

This bug is rather annoying... it doesn't matter where the current page is located on the pasteboard, when I duplicate it, the document re-centers in the window and the new page is way down at the bottom, partially out of the window. This doesn't make sense to me - the newly duplicated page is selected in the Pages panel so it should be the centered one, and I also feel like the Duplication act shouldn't reset your view. The duplication should happen in-place, otherwise it makes me lose my place and takes me a moment to figure out what happened.

The only time I can see when this doesn't happen is if the page is zoomed to fit the screen.

Thanks for your help with this bug. We have now resolved the problem and will make the fix available in the next release of Affinity Publisher on your platform.