You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

GM Text refresh

Hi team, 

Just noticed a text refresh issue. I opened a Designer beta document (v1.7.0.7) into Affinity Photo for the convenience of the Stock studio. Thanks so much for that. Would find it convenient in Designer as well if that helps :) 

To continue, I have 3 paragraphs of text on a layer. Opened the document in Affinity Photo beta and added an image (from Stock studio) in a layer above the text. I put in blank lines in the text layer to push the text down enough to make white space for the image. The text moved down, but also did not refresh the text layer to create white space for the stock image. Moving the image over the intended white space corrected the refresh error and created the white space.

Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo (iPadOS 14 beta, iPad Pro 12.9” - 3rd Gen)

Hey Chris, 

Good news. No issues with the latest Photo beta. Realised the document has changed a lot since then, so tried again by...

• Creating the new document with a text field in Designer beta 1.7.0.9
  • Opened this document in the latest Photo beta and no text refresh issue.

Likely was just an issue with the earlier Photo beta. Will let you know if I see it again Chris.

Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo (iPadOS 14 beta, iPad Pro 12.9” - 3rd Gen)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.