You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi Angelos58,

I'm unable to reproduce this, although I'm not entirely sure how you're performing this? Have you been able to reproduce it?

When reporting issues like this could you try and give a recipe on what you're doing (with as much detail as possible). If the issue is reproducible would you be able to attach a screen recording (with show touches enabled in Preferences) please? 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Hi Angelos58,

I'm unable to reproduce this, although I'm not entirely sure how you're performing this? Have you been able to reproduce it?

When reporting issues like this could you try and give a recipe on what you're doing (with as much detail as possible). If the issue is reproducible would you be able to attach a screen recording (with show touches enabled in Preferences) please? 

Thanks

Thank Sean P, but the entire iPa shutdowns, so I can’t record it.

• Staff
8 minutes ago, Angelos58 said:

Thank Sean P, but the entire iPa shutdowns, so I can’t record it.

That is a little bit awkward! Do you have a mobile phone that you could film with? Failing that it is possible to plug an iPad into a Mac and chose the iPad screen as a source to do a screen recording from using QuickTime on your Mac.

9 minutes ago, Sean P said:

That is a little bit awkward! Do you have a mobile phone that you could film with? Failing that it is possible to plug an iPad into a Mac and chose the iPad screen as a source to do a screen recording from using QuickTime on your Mac.

I’ll try.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.