You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Skylum Aurora 2019 doesn't work in beta 1.7.0.350

• Staff

Hey dke,

We only officially support a few plugins and unfortunately, this is not one of them but it is disappointing to hear that this has seemingly stopped working in the beta. I will pass this back to the developers.

Also, make sure you're in RGB/8. I believe a lot of plugins only work with RGB/8 or RGB/16...

Hi Chris,

the problem has nothing to do with bit depth.

In Affinity Photo you can use Skylum Aurora 2019 to create single shot HDR images from 16-bit or 8-bit images.

It is a very useful plugin because it is very easy to get great results with Aurora.

When you try to start Aurora 2019 in beta 1.7.0.367 nothing happens not even with small jpeg files as input. You see a plugin entry in the protocol and that is all.

Regards, dke

8 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hey dke,

We only officially support a few plugins and unfortunately, this is not one of them but it is disappointing to hear that this has seemingly stopped working in the beta. I will pass this back to the developers.

Also, make sure you're in RGB/8. I believe a lot of plugins only work with RGB/8 or RGB/16...

Both Skylum (Photoleamur and Aurora) as well as Anthropics (Portrait Pro, Landscape Pro, Smart Photo Editor) products no longer work in the Beta  - but work in the current actual 1.6... release.  Really hoping this gets fixed.  

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.