You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Reporting Localisation Issues in Mac Publisher beta #384 (#376 #371)

8 hours ago, Pebowski said:

In Lightroom it is translated with "Tonung"

“Tönung” means overlaying a uniform color like a layer as in tinting your hair. Which is not what this form of tinting does. I’d opt for “Farbton” too.

4 hours ago, Matthias said:

“Tönung” means overlaying a uniform color like a layer as in tinting your hair. Which is not what this form of tinting does. I’d opt for “Farbton” too.

Therefor they call it "Tonung" not "Tönung" ;-)  But I agree, that's a little bit unusual in German.

1 hour ago, Pebowski said:

Therefor they call it "Tonung" not "Tönung" ;-)  But I agree, that's a little bit unusual in German.

Yeah, seems to be an unusual term. For me as a native German speaker so much so that I surmised you just misspelled “Tönung“ because I never saw the word "Tonung“ before (and my Mac’s autocorrection neither). So let’s get some Popcorn and see what the Affinity term for "tint" in German will turn out to be – hopefully neither “Tonung“ nor “Tönung“.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.