MousePods

[By Design] Work Deleting Bug

1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. Yes

i didn’t think I needed to provide these because I though the document/video shows it all, sorry. 

Thanks. 

Oh okay! I thought it showed it sorry. 

Just make a pixel layer and vector shape and switch from stroke to fill. It fills the pixel layer deleting anything you have previously drawn  

Thanks!

15 hours ago, MousePods said:

Oh okay! I thought it showed it sorry. 

Just make a pixel layer and vector shape and switch from stroke to fill. It fills the pixel layer deleting anything you have previously drawn  

Thanks!

Looks ok here. I've reattached the file for you. You have a transparent shape outlined in black with a zero pixel thickness setting so layer appears blank, and you are placing a black pixel layer underneath, The black shows thru the transparency (effectively fills your image with black) making your black outline appear to disappear. Try a different, lighter colour for you pixel layer to see what I mean. :)

Sketch Pad Copy Copy.afdesign

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.3.1 Affinity Photo 1.7.2.146 Affinity Design 1.7.1.1 Publisher for iPad ?

17 hours ago, MousePods said:

If you have both layers selected, this is expected. It basically fills both layers with the selected colours. I've closed this as By Design. 

Okay thanks! I guess when it originally happened there was another bug because I had to go way back into history to get my drawing back. I wasn’t able to just go back one-two steps in history. I didn’t check it in a new document and I doubt I can reproduce it. 

Thanks for all the support!