Hey Folks, this is my first attempt at using affinity designer. I really love drawing in vectors, all my works are 100% (pure) vector illustrations, and now I'm glad I found AD - an awesome tool …  think we're getting married ;)

post-11017-0-45110800-1431118759_thumb.jpg

Illustration & Grafik bodobe.de

@MEB: hum, wait? :unsure:

MEB commented on the AD logo background first - then carried on hmm, wait, it's *all* good!  B) Meaning the foreground is as well. :D

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Work: Intel i7-6700, NVIDIA Quadro K1200 and Intel HD 530, Windows 10   |   Home: Intel Q6600, NVIDIA GTX950, Windows 10

Hello Kristina, hello MEB - thank you! For my vector illustrations AD is excellent, I love working with it. Especially the Pen Tool is great! I mentioned it already? No matter ;-) It's still exciting for me to work with AD. Please share my work, if you like it ♡.

Illustration & Grafik bodobe.de

Absolutely stunning work! Thanks for sharing......

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Here's the latest work in the gallery, hope you like this illustration and thanks for sharing ;)

Regarding the upcoming wedding, I'd like to do your invite cards and table settings. LOL

As for artwork, two words spring to mind Lynx Deodorant. 

Seriously though, do a mockup for their current male grooming product...i.e one that you like the most. Then use this strap line as a piece of copy: Smell like Adonis and delight the angels.

A client like Unilever/Lynx just loves a bit of tongue in cheek: just Google Lynx Boost towel boy, to see why.

You never know it might just work.

LYNX is also known as AXE.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111