You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

No Library or Macros in View Menu?

• Staff

Hi Argee,

It's because you are still in the Develop Persona in your first screenshot.  If you click on Develop, you'll be taken to the main Photo Persona, where you should see the Macros and Library studios :)  

I now see, in the video tutorial, that the pictures being batch processed are .jpg files. I wanted to load .ARW files and batch process them to .jpgs - is this not possible?

• Staff
1 minute ago, Argee said:

I wanted to load .ARW files and batch process them to .jpgs - is this not possible?

It is possible, you'd have to start a New Batch Job and add the ARW files.  BUT you can't make use of the Develop Persona and it's settings when batch converting RAW files.  It would just convert the images from RAW to JPG and you may find they are over exposed.  You could record a Macro which corrects this in the Photo Persona and then apply that as part of the batch.  This video covers batch processing with a Macro :) 

Got it! I've experimented with 5 of the .ARW files and - if anything - the results are under-exposed. Looks like I can batch-correct this with a new macro, at least, I'll try it with the first five before I do anything I may regret! Many thanks for your swift replies - much appreciated! :)