You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

fill pixel layer problem not fixed

strange, I have been using the latest version .130 of AP and the window on fill the gray scale on a pixel layer finally opened in the upward direction. Thus I thought the problem of hiding the apply button was fixed but tonight the window opened in the downward direction. little annoying problem.

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 10.16.46 PM.png

MEB, the pop up covers the "apply" button which is a non sense since you must click it to apply the fill. It should always go up to free the button visually and functionally. I discussed this point with your Chris B who agreed on this. 

18 hours ago, fde101 said:

It's a popup.  It covers things.  It's what they do.

You need to close the popup before you can use the button, so having it hidden is insignificant.

in not only my opinion is a non sense to cover a button you have to click. Easy enough to make the pop up go up instead of down.  Let us keep things simple and smooth and a pleasure to use. 

• 9 months later...
On 5/30/2019 at 12:41 PM, MEB said:

I see/understand your point, it's an additional click you have to perform that may eventually be smoothed out but it's not urgent considering there's still other issues to fix and we are quickly approaching the release date. Let me check if this is logged.

not fixed yet in 1.8.1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.