You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.7.0.350 (RC1) Lockup when using Anthropics Software as Plugin

On previous Betas as well as current production I can easily use most of the Anthropics Software suite as plugins.

Portrait Pro 17, Smart Photo Studio (as a couple examples - portrait pro body doesn't work in any of them though).

When I launch them in the latest beta (Release Candidate 1).  The plugins never launch and Affinity Photo freezes up, requiring a "task manager shutdown" situation.

Other plugins such as Topaz Studio, Fanzis and the Old Nik collection appear to work with a couple minutes of testing.  

• Staff

Hey 78deluxe, welcome to the Affinity Forums.

Unfortunately we've had a few reports of previously working plugins failing in the beta. I'm afraid we only support a few plugins 'officially' and I'm not sure what's changed in the beta. I've currently waiting to hear back about another plugin issue. I'll see what I can find out for you.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.