You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Odd behaviour with Edit Detached

When I use the Find and Replace Studio to move throug a document's pages the bright orange bar at the top of the window remains even if I then select something on that new page. When I scroll through the document using the scroll bar I lose the bright orange bar as soon as I select something on the new page. If I use the Pages Studio I lose the bright orange bar as soon as I select a page this is the same behaviour as using the Command + Page Up/Down key combination. I prefer having the ability to "mess up by accident my master pages" turned off as the application currently does, and that is what is happening. Even though the bright orange bar is visible I cannot do any editing on the newly chosen page, this is good but I would like to have the bar disappear when I use the find (and replace) Studio to go to the next instance of what ever it is I am looking for (in this case it is Chapter head Paragraph Styles).

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.