You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Fixed] Publisher Page up or down decreases zoom level

It is caused by paging up and down using the key combination Command + Page Up or Command + Page Down on the extended keyboard. Testing just now the effect happens even if you use the page forward or page backward buttons on the bottom left as well.
The change is always decreasing and it is across all Zoom sizes. 

I thought there was something wrong with the display, letters were getting distorted due to the constant redrawing perhaps. 

1897194088_ScreenShot2019-05-25at1_29_12PM.png.e1aa370d91b7dcfc636ced40fb2d4fd7.png

Metal is on in the preferences. 

EDIT: Metal is the culprit. Goes away with Open GL.

Edit again: Open GL is not the solution. Seems to be Okay after restarting the application but it comes back.

I haven't yet found a recipe for certain, just know that it is there.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, GabrielM said:

Hi @Old Bruce

I could not replicate this in the latest build. Can you please confirm if it's still an issue?

Thanks,

Gabe. 

I too can not get that to happen anymore. Not with an old document or with a brand new document. 

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.