You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New version of Publisher points to existing beta 1.7.0.312

Hi.

Easiest method to access the latest beta is via this pinned post at the head of this forum.  I suspect build 337, the latest, is not yet on auto-update.

HTH
Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

On 5/25/2019 at 4:15 PM, 3drenderingservices.co.uk said:

I open up my latest version of Publisher on Windows, the dialog box comes up saying that there is a newer version of the Beta to download and it proceeds to download the same version as the one already downloaded and installed, i.e. 1.7.0.312.

Same issue. Running 1.7.0.312 on Windows 10 64-bit, Surface Pro 4

On 5/25/2019 at 5:53 PM, emmrecs01 said:

Hi.

Easiest method to access the latest beta is via this pinned post at the head of this forum.  I suspect build 337, the latest, is not yet on auto-update.

HTH
Jeff

Aha! Thank you very much! In retrospect I am shocked with myself that I did not piece the logic of this together on my own. *duh* .. well now we know! 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.