You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I searched on the Internet about the difference between buying Affinity Photo through App Store and the Web store, there should be no difference in my conclusion.

However, I have been purchased it for a week, but I still cannot receive the email of downloading the free Marco pack.

What's going wrong?

Edited by Edmond

• Staff

@Edmond

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

Thanks for your query and your patience.

Serif do not have any way to send you an email. Serif do not know the people who buy our software through the Mac app store or the Microsoft store. Those sales belong to Apple/Microsoft and the contact details are not passed on.

Any free content Serif choose to offer is normally claimable in those versions by clicking on a picture of the offer in the Welcome screen and creating an account to download it from.

In preparation for an updated version launch, (1.7.0 is coming soon) some new free content will be offered to all users. Consequently the macro pack is currently missing and probably won't reappear.

As an owner of the software, you will get the new version for free as a patch. You will also be offered any new free content in the Welcome dialog when the software starts.

If you email affinityorders@serif.com explaining your situation I expect that they can create an account and gift you this macro pack anyway.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Try affinity@serif.com instead. It's the same people but a different email queue.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon