You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher 1.7.0.312 keeps trying to repair.

Version 1.7.0.312 is installed on my windows desktop system. However, when I start the program I get the dialog box saying there is an update available. Upon downloading I see that is the version that is currently installed. Running the download I am offered the options to [repair] or [uninstall]. What's going on?

3 minutes ago, daerob said:

Version 1.7.0.312 is installed on my windows desktop system. However, when I start the program I get the dialog box saying there is an update available. Upon downloading I see that is the version that is currently installed. Running the download I am offered the options to [repair] or [uninstall]. What's going on?

You might look at this post: 

This seems to be the same problem you have. You have to download the latest version from here.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.