montag451

How to sign up for beta testing?

Currently there is no way to opt in and participate, sorry. We have invited a small number of beta tester to this initial release. A method to sign up for testing may be added in a pinned post in this forum soon. If there is no pinned post describing how to join, (as now) then there is not a way to join yet.

Thanks for your interest

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

I would certainly participate if offered, and give feedback. Designer is my main Graphic Design tool, as would Publisher if offered on the iPad.

Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo (iPadOS 13 Public Beta, iPad Pro 12.9” - 3rd & 2nd Gen)

I would love to test, if needed. The only device I use is iPad Pro, and AD is my main app for illustration/design. I also test AP now. 

I would also be very interested in helping with the Designer beta. I use Affinty Designer everyday on my iPad Pro. I’m also already part of the Affinity Photo iPad beta group. 

On 5/30/2019 at 8:47 AM, Testdrive7 said:

I would love to test, if needed. The only device I use is iPad Pro, and AD is my main app for illustration/design. I also test AP now. 

As your details are already in for Photo iPad you have been added.

To other participants in this thread I have inboxed you about this (or added you to TestFlight as appropriate)

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform 

I would like an invitation to Test affinity designer ipad beta , at the moment I test Affinity photo ipad beta on iPad Pro 2018.

Hello, I have been using Affinity Photo and Designer on my iPad Pro for about 1.5 years. And for a year I am a beta tester Affitity Photo, I really like one of the first to get new features and help the community if something does not work well. I would also really like to be a part of Affinity Designer beta. If there is a place add me please too ( [EDIT]e-mail removed for privacy reasons[EDIT] )

Thank you very Much!!)

If there is still any opportunity to test beta iPad builds, i would love to join.

I do my whole stock art side hustle from AD on my ipad 12.9 iPad pro w/ apple pencil, roughly 2 to 3 hours daily. I'd love to offer feedback on UX, functionality and overall experience since it's basically become my daily driver. 

As an betatester of both Photo & Publisher I wish I had the possibility to join the betatest of Designer for iPad...

The released version of 1.7 still got some nasty bugs that often come in my workflow...

Would be nice to be up to date with the bugfixes... Have licenses of every Affinity product on all three platforms (Win & Mac & iOS - iPadOS13 just now in my 12.9” Pro and 12.4 beta4 in my 10.5” Pro)...

Can I join mr @Patrick Connor ?

19 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

I will try to remember to do the new requests in the next few days

Great! Love from Sweden!

On 6/16/2019 at 2:06 PM, Patrick Connor said:

I will try to remember to do the new requests in the next few days

Thank you, Patrick. Please add me. I’m already a part of the TestFlight approval for Affinity Photo for iPad beta, and reported some bugs no one else had yet seen. Some have even been addressed. :)

Hello i would like to join too. Im already affinity photo tester. Deisgner is my co-main tool and will give feedback. Greetings 

Would also love to join, already  Affinity Photo tester. Use my iPad Pro 10.5 almost everyday and would love to give feedback.

I would appreciate access to the beta. I am using designer on my iPad 11" almost daily and would be glad to contribute bug reports.

I am also already part of the testflight Photo beta.