You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Preview Color percentages

I think AD should show the color percentages with a tooltip when stopping above (color percentages depending on the color space used in the document, then RGB if you're using an RGB document, CMYK if it's CMYK).
Currently it is very inconvenient to know the color percentages, you have to go to the sample and click color selector to see the data.

I will post this idea to the developers.

I111.thumb.png.9d59e78e9486afeb85e943e24f36d7f8.png

Other suggestions:

1. You would need a visible button in the palette to quickly switch from the Normal view to the display as a list without having to go through the menu.
(often when you have many colors it is useful to be able to quickly display the name of the color or the color percentages, without stopping over the color sample)

2. When I select a color from the libraries and insert it in the document palette, if I insert it as "Global" the sample is renamed with "global color 0000".

3. Why not make all the colors "default colors" by default?
I think the possibility of having global colors applied is better, even to be able to replace the color in a moment.

4. Is it possible to have a function that adds a separation line for color groups ??

5. Can you have a button for creating a new global color swatch (instead of going to the menu) ??

6. also a button to Delete a Color

7. Ability to convert a color already entered into global color, keeping the nume already assigned (without changing it to "Global color 0000")

8. Ability to Select Multiple Colors to Apply Multiple Multiple Commands (Delete, Convert to Global, Spot)