You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

White Balance in Develop Persona not sticking in Presets. beta 128

With the last couple of betas the White Balance hasn't been working properly in a preset. 
Make a preset with a different value for the White Balance save this to a preset. open a new raw file and apply the preset, the white balance will not be applied unless the check box is ticked manually, for the other adjustments this will occur as soon as the preset is chosen. Then the change will be applied but the values won't display the change.

What is worse is that the change will not be applied at all to any non-raw file. This could be because opening a TIFF in the develop persona and I have % change for both Temperature and Tint values instead of the degrees for Temperature and % for Tint.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thanks.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.