You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[1.7.0.337] TOC issues (queries)

Thanks for the latest update....Installed fine tested re-assigning embedded to linked without any issues...

I held off on working on a 37 page document with Apu as result of the issues with linking/embedding documents. (326-330) but I have been having a look the file today.

I converted all embedded documents to linked and re-saved (Copied the target files to separate folder:just in case there were any issues)..worked fine.

BUT I am having a couple of issues with the TOC

A. Dynamic TOC style generation and assigning colour to the Dynamic Style:Number...seems to be overriding the entry value/colour. I can manually do it by selecting and changing the colour of the number directly. (With white assigned to :Entry and red assigned to :Number ) but each time I try to diverge the colours :Number gets priority
B. If you copy the TOC to another document Entries in the Styles are duplicated: As attached

C. This one bugged me for a while...I couldn't find a way with stylesheets to force a single line entry onto the TOC; So if a Target or assigned entry (Selected Style) is on 2 lines(para return) then this is reflected in to TOC. eek!.....I worked around this by adding a soft return to the target text. but when you refresh the TOC it can revert to 2 lines....is any way of forcing this or adding this option to TOC panel/Styles?  

Colour in TOC.png

Copy TOC.png

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.1 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2356
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.