You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Colour assignment from / in Swatches not updating immediately

You can test this with any colours, fills or strokes. Simple document with two colours K100 and K50, make a rectangle with stroke 1pt K100 and no fill and one rectangle with stroke 0pt and fill K50.

Lets say in Swatches the icon for fill is in foreground. Click the rectangle with fill and the K100 will be selected in Swatches. Now click the rectangle with no fill, bring the icon for stroke colour to foreground and ... no colour is selected in Swatches. Deselect the rectangle and click it again. Now the colour will be selected in Swatches. For me this behaviour is very irritating. I can't be sure whether the right colour is assigned for stroke / fill. Same bad behaviour in the context bar.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.