You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

2 hours ago, DannyBCreative said:

Thank you for this true understanding of how this all works.

No one has ever left me speechless.

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

For anyone wondering about when to or when not to critique, I offer this. It's pretty old in web standards, but the message and the messenger are spot on. I happen follow Joe Edleman's YouTube channel and he's a great resource for photo related info, I suggest you do the same if you're into photography. Make sure you watch the entire video, take notes if you have to as he makes some very important points.

Note the bit about the science of cognitive psychology, and ask before you speak.

Finally remember, I did none of this. I never asked for criticism, nor did I need anyone to approve or disapprove of my image. That was not the purpose of the post.

https://youtu.be/-mgmkLzrvqc

I'd also recommend this video from Sean Tucker, a great photographer I follow and support. His view is pretty much spot on about certain trolls  errr... I mean members here. On that note, I should take Sean's advice in regards to how I respond to said individuals.

https://youtu.be/FYNjKxv1Akk