I've forgotten to add the ported "acb2xml" Mac version, here it is in case anybody else wan't to do similar Photoshop Color Books to XML conversions under OS X. - The following ZIP-archive contains an acb2xml Mac executable and a readme file.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.3 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.3 ◆ OSX El Capitan

6 hours ago, MikeW said:

Here's another try. I removed the word "Pantone" as it is redundant anyway.

CMYK Color values are part of the Name.

Desktop.zip

GREAT!!!
you read my mind, it was what I was trying to do.

Listen, can you generate the file this way?
I think it's visually better.

E 1-1   (C:0 M:5 Y:100 K:0)

between 1-1 and the parenthesis "("
there are 3 spaces

See also these online tools related to PMS colors:

1. RGB to Pantone
  2. CMYK to Pantone (coated color)
  3. CMYK to Uncoated PMS (uncoated color)
  4. CMYK to RGB (CMYK, RGB, HEX color code converter)
  5. CMYK to HEX (CMYK, HEX, RGB color code converter)
  6. RGB to HSV (RGB, HSV, HSL, HEX color code converter)
  7. Find PMS color on an image (Logo color picker)
  8. Image color picker (CMYK, RGB, HEX)
  9. Search PMS color code

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.3 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.3 ◆ OSX El Capitan

On 5/25/2019 at 4:10 AM, v_kyr said:

See also these online tools related to PMS colors:

This is a bit late post to this thread, but as I have just exported up-to-date Pantone colors from Pantone Color Manager created Illustrator and Photoshop .acb files, first exported as .ASE files from these apps, and noticed that there are slight differences compared to equivalence color values in Adobe apps (in the same environment, and using identical color profiles), I wonder if Lab values are supported at all in .CVS files. As I went throught them it seemed they all contained just RGB definitions (and CMYK, when relevant), while the .ASE files seem to have Lab definitions. 

Not a particular problem, though, as I just read that the Affinity apps will soon have up-to-date Pantone libraries, but just considering any other or future conversions. So the question is: if .csv files only take RGB and CMYK definitions, are they supposed to be in certain color profile (like sRGB for RGB and certain color profile for CMYK coated and uncoated paper), or "neutral" values (Pantone Color Manager states "No profile" values as defaults, and then changes them according to the selected color profile). 

I exported the up-to-date Pantone colors without a profile and they seem to work ok, but values shown in Affinity apps, Adobe apps and Pantone Color library deviate slightly from each other even if the same color profile is used. I guess this is to be expected, and deviations are so small that they are not meaningful (Adobe apps even show fractions, as a result of conversions while Affinity apps show whole numbers).