LionelD

Unit of Measure for Vector Strokes

Bearing in mind I’m still very new to AD (I have the iPad version), I’ve noticed that the unit of measure for stroke widths is missing sometimes.  I’ve attached screenshots to illustrate what I’m seeing.

If I go to the stroke tool (top right of screen) and tap on the numeric value for stroke width, the unit of measure (“PT” in this case) sometimes does not appear in the numeric entry dialog (the numeric keypad in both screenshots).  The sequence I followed to produce these screenshots was

1) starting with the value 6 for stroke width, tap on the width value to bring up the numeric dialog - unit of measure is not displayed.  So I enter 0 (which is interpreted as “PX”), and then

2) tap on that width value to bring the numeric dialog again.  This time it shows up with the unit of measure “PT”.

I did not attempt an extensive analysis, so it’s doubtful that my description sets out necessary and sufficient conditions to produce the observed behavior.

I guess this is a bug, but I doubt I have the standing to assert such a strong claim, so I’m open to any suggestions.

Regards

Lionel

65A35004-80E8-4B07-B697-2EE268C8120F.png

7A37B91D-B280-465D-AF33-549AFA244CE0.png