You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Has hiding the selection line been asked about before? I used this a lot in PS and it was very helpful when tweaking/aligning the image portion to see behind the marching ants. Also, even though I'm impressed with the image adjustment tools, some buttons for moving a single pixel at a time would be useful as well.

Thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ericosmosNEW said:

On the iPad version? Where is that supposed to be?

As far as I’m aware, the closest we can get in Affinity Photo on iPad is ‘Deselect’ and ‘Reselect’ (via the menu that pops up when you long-press on the canvas).

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

As far as I’m aware, the closest we can get in Affinity Photo on iPad is ‘Deselect’ and ‘Reselect’ (via the menu that pops up when you long-press on the canvas).

sorry, I seem to have missed that I was on an iPad thread and gave an answer from the desktop version - agree this seems to be missing on the iPad

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 9:00 PM, Alfred said:

Yes, but it doesn‘t help much when you want to paint within the selected area without the distracting marching 🐜