You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Collecting resources automated?

I know it’s asking a lot. But now that linking seemingly works as it should it would be great if the Resource Manager (and/or the „Save As“ command) had a collection-building function where Publisher would copy every resource to a specified folder. Good for sharing work with colleagues and organizing jobs once they are done.

One great thing (like resource linking) leads to another …

Furthermore, I'd appreciate for Resource Manager if ...

– a resource's file path would not get cropped for long paths but shown with line break instead.

– the Resources Manager would enable me to reveal a resource on disk. (f.i. double-click on file path or reveal button)

– using "Replace": the file path would appear on the the following OS window:
(which became placed over the Resource Manager window and covers the path there). (Works in various applications in macOS).

– on page selected resources which are used more than once would auto-open their folder in Resource Manager
(instead always highlighting the 1st item in the list)

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1