Mark Daniel

Affinity Publisher Public Beta - 1.7.0.337

I think it would be more suitable for users if this thread were changed to a dedicated update thread for all future versions and placed in it's own subforum directly inside the Publisher Beta forum, could have two threads - Updates, and Changelogs. Keep things simple and visible. 

1 hour ago, psidre Felix said:

I think it would be more suitable for users if this thread were changed to a dedicated update thread for all future versions and placed in it's own subforum directly inside the Publisher Beta forum, could have two threads - Updates, and Changelogs. Keep things simple and visible. 

Thanks for the suggestion, but we are nearing the end of this particular beta cycle so we are unlikely to change processes at this point.

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

8 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

we are nearing the end of this particular beta cycle

I’m sure I’m not alone in looking forward to the retail release in the coming weeks!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Would love to see an iPad release of this! Nothing like it on iOS and photo and designer are incredible!!

On 5/27/2019 at 9:49 PM, meyer.wil said:

Got it, finally, after about a dozen attempts. Literally.

Has probably more to do with the stability of your line/wi-fi then Serif.