You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[1.7.0.127] Double tap doesn't work

Great update! I'm seeing one issue right away. In version 1.6 you could double tap the pencil and switch to the eraser and then double tap again and return to the paintbrush. That doesn't seem possible in version 1.7 and by that I mean that I can switch to the eraser but I can't switch back with a double tap of the pencil. The only options in the settings are "undo" and "zoom to fit". Is it possible to get the ability to switch back to the paintbrush in the eraser double tap option?

• Staff

Hey HYR,

I see what you mean. I've had a quick play around with the new Pencil tab in Preferences and still can't seem to configure it correctly. I will get this looked at for you.

Update - Okay, it seems like you have to configure what each tool does on a double tap. However some tools only list a few options. So the Erase Brush Tool only has Undo and Zoom to fit. So it looks like the functionality you were used to using might not be achievable without a change from dev at this stage. Leave it with me.

Thanks Chris. I really appreciate it. Yeah, not being being able to get back to the previous tool is a bit frustrating. What about a “Previous Tool” or “Last Tool” option that automatically returns you to the to the last tool you used?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.