You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wrong shadow effect in PDF

On different images of my theater leaflet I applied both fx Outher Shadow and next Vibrance adjustement.

All appear to be correct on screen, but exporting in PDF some images show not the correct shadow but a squared one as in the image (next the original image).

Maybe someone know if can be a bug, or some error on my side. Publisher version 1.7.0.312.

image.png.84336dd833af4e2288af4aaa631309f2.png

kisspng-pomegranate-seed-fruit-pomegranate-5a7c97cc70eb12.9816187015181147644625_nosfondo.png.b365857418ec454a9b78fee9dea7021d.png

Affinity Photo, Publisher, Designer, PagePlus, ShaderMap Pro, Davinci Resolve, HitFilm Pro, Unreal, Unigine, 3ds Max, Maya Bifrost, Houdini, 3D-Coat.

Windows 10 and 11 Pro.

Done some experiments and

- The problem come from the Vibrance adjustement, if I cancel the adjustement all is fine

- Even with Vibrance applied the problem didn't show up if I export a flattened PDF, using Print preset is present

Some bug?

Affinity Photo, Publisher, Designer, PagePlus, ShaderMap Pro, Davinci Resolve, HitFilm Pro, Unreal, Unigine, 3ds Max, Maya Bifrost, Houdini, 3D-Coat.

Windows 10 and 11 Pro.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.