You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Strange image appearing behind text when Inserting a page number

Weird.

Have you seen anything like it elsewhere in the document or does it look like anything you created earlier?

Since you might not want to share the document itself, would you be able to show us as much of the layer list as you can with the page number text frame selected?

Look in Paragraph, Decorations for those page number fields

You can remove the Decoration to fix the issue but don't ask me how it got like that.

decoration.png

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Hello Carl 

Great yes that was it thanks :) & I have to say i do remember going to the decorations tab a couple of weeks ago just investigating s& messing about to see what it did, so i expect that was me that caused it in the first place!

Thanks again 

Pete

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.