Gigatronix Pete

Strange image appearing behind text when Inserting a page number

I am using 1.7.0.312 Beta

When I tried to insert a page number on my master page the number seemed to work ok but there is a strange coloured image behind it (see attached) which is pulled through to each page on the document.

Pete

Screenshot 2019-05-21 13.29.41.png

Weird.

Have you seen anything like it elsewhere in the document or does it look like anything you created earlier?

Since you might not want to share the document itself, would you be able to show us as much of the layer list as you can with the page number text frame selected?

Posted (edited)

Hello Garry

Thanks for the reply & it's not a problem sharing the file if it helps, I'm just trying it out to see if I could create one of the company brochures in Affinity!

Hope this helps

Cheers 

Pete

Affinity Test brochure.afpub

Edited by Gigatronix Pete
Uploaded link instead of actual file by mistake

Look in Paragraph, Decorations for those page number fields

You can remove the Decoration to fix the issue but don't ask me how it got like that.

decoration.png

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

Hello Carl 

Great yes that was it thanks :) & I have to say i do remember going to the decorations tab a couple of weeks ago just investigating s& messing about to see what it did, so i expect that was me that caused it in the first place!

Thanks again 

Pete